Compton Business Club
The Compton Business Club is a group set up by the School Association, which started in the summer term of 2017. The aim is to work with the local business community to help raise vital funds for Compton C of E primary school.
Amongst the 300+ families, grandparents, friends and neighbours connected to the school, we have an array of amazing small firms, business leaders, and people working for companies happy to support charities. We need to call upon you all to help!
Current fundraising aim
To help combat some of the effects of education funding cuts, our aim is to use the money raised by the Compton Business Club this year to restock the school library; getting more up to date titles, and books in better condition for the children.
How to join
To become a member, businesses are asked to donate a minimum of £100 a year. As a thank you for your support, we will:
- Include a name-check and link to your business on this page – please see below!
- Acknowledge your support on the Compton School Association Facebook page during the year
- Invite you to promote your business at the school Summer Fair for free
- Allow you to publicise your support of the Compton Business Club through your own marketing.
If you would like any more information, or to sign up, please contact [email protected]
Our Members (A-Z)
Huge thanks to the Compton Business Club members, whose support is hugely important and greatly appreciated by the School Association, Compton C of E Primary, and – of course – the children:
- AP Electrical
- Bottle Buddi
- Dr BD Seeckun
- First Class Learning
- Formedia PR & Marketing
- Harbourside Fish and Chips
- High 5 Sports Camps
- Kargo Design
- Kelas Fox Ltd
- Made with Love by Jo James
- Mansbridge Balment
- Not Just Travel
- Nuffield Health, The Devonshire Health & Racquets Club
- Ocean Plymouth BMW
- PCS Print Copy Scan
- Plymouth Citybus
- Print Minor
- Rising Sun
- Shore Mortgage and Insurance Services
- Soper Plumbing
- Tesco (Tesco Express, Higher Compton)
- The Plymouth Functional Medicine Clinic
- Total Repair
- Ubeauti - Younique Cosmetics & Skincare
- Wright & Owen Electrical Contractors