1. What is SEND?
2. What do I do if I think that my child has a Special Educational Need or Disability?
3. Who is the person responsible for SEND and how do I contact them?
4. Who can I contact for advice and support for my family and how?
5. How will the school measure the progress of my child?
6. How will the school let me know if they have any concerns about my child’s learning?
7. Where can I find information about how the school supports children with SEND? (Accessibility)
8. What are the different types of support available for the children with SEND at the school?
9. What training or specialist expertise do staff at school have to support children with SEND?
10. How does the school involve parents, carers and pupils in their SEND support?
11. If I have a query about the provision available for my child how can I share it and with whom?
12. What happens when my child moves from class to class or to another school?
13. If I have a query about the support my child receives, or I am not happy about the support that my child receives, what do I do?