Skip to content ↓

If I have a query about the provision available for my child how can I share it and with whom?

If concerns are raised about your child’s achievement or well-being, the first point of contact is your child’s class teacher, if you need further support and advice you can speak to Annabel Connatty (SENDCO), Sarah Howells (SENDCO), Lee Woodman (PSA and ELSA) or Mark Oakshott (Head Teacher). 

Additional support may be offered either in school or, from outside agencies.

Local Authority funded services

  • Strategic Advice and Support (SEND SAS)
  • Communication Interaction Team (CIT/CITEY)
  • Community Educational Psychology Service
  • Plymouth Advisory Team for Sensory Support (PATSS)
  • Outreach for Physical Difficulties and ICT
  • Plymouth Information and Support for SEND (PIAS)

 Health Service funded

  • Community Nursing Service
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physiotherapy
  • Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHs)
  • Children’s Speech and Language Service