Skip to content ↓

What do I do if I think that my child has a Special Educational Need or Disability?

We encourage you to share any concerns that you may have about your child as soon as possible.  Contact these members of school staff:

  • Class teacher – The majority of children with SEND can have their needs managed by the class teacher.  If necessary they will talk to the SENDCO about your concerns.  The teacher will let you know what will happen next.
  • If you are still concerned, you can discuss your child’s needs further with the SENDCO. 
  • PSA- The school Parent Support Advisor Lee Woodman can support you in attending any meeting or having discussions with school staff if necessary.