Skip to content ↓

Who can I contact for advice for my family and how?

In school:

- Parent Support Advisor (Lee Woodman)

- SENDCO Annabel Connatty


Out of school:

PIASS (Plymouth Information Advice and Support for SEND) can provide impartial and confidential information and support for parents and carers which can include:

  • Helping with reports, letters and any paperwork
  • Attending meetings
  • Signposting to other groups or organisations
  • Visiting schools to help with making informed choices.

Plymouth Online Directory (POD)

The Plymouth Local Offer provides children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities, families and professionals information in one place, helping them to understand what services they can expect from a range of local agencies (including their entitlements).  The Local offer covers provision for children and young people from birth to 25 and includes information on education, health and social care services.

More information about the Local Authority’s Local Offer for children and young people with SEN and their families, as well as a variety of other services available can be found on the Plymouth Online Directory   Plymouth Online Directory and click Special Educational Needs and Disability (Local Offer).